I wanted to share a coaching client email and my response, because I think almost everyone can relate to trying to change and stay positive, when around people who are negative and do not believe what you do.
I am doing great after that session. My Ego is much calmer from the session and when I felt like a tight resistance the next day when it was my last day at work I kept on saying ‘place me in situations that are happy and safe’. I was relieved to leave the workplace.
… I also feel that I have integrated my Ego with my Higher Self and when I do the meditation its like we are one to an extent.
I would like to know how can I keep my frequencies of attraction when I live with my mother and I cannot bring myself to forgive her for saying its my fault for manifesting debt, lack of money since I was a child. Your advice would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, V. M.”
V-sounds like you are doing much better…we can do another session and talk to your mind as well and keep shifting the beliefs as they arise.
As far as “I would like to know how can I keep my frequencies of attraction when I live with my mother and I cannot bring myself to forgive her for saying its my fault for manifesting debt, lack of money since I was a child.” Here is what I suggest:
1. Make it your #1 priority to stay focused on your positive feelings, beliefs and do not allow anyone to infringe on it
2. Realize your mother is allowed to have her opinion, and so are you do not listen or believe what she says and if she is directing her negative energy towards you, interrupt it. Change the subject, say you have to leave, excuse yourself and go to the bathroom…it is not important what you say to her, only what you choose to stay true to in you.
3. Find more positive people to surround yourself with. Be with them more often
4. Remind yourself you create your own reality, no one else can have a say in your life or have any power over you unless you allow it, so just say ‘no’, when you feel yourself giving power to her or anyone else who does not match your frequency.
5. It is not about her, it is about you. Do not take anything she says or does personally, no one does anything because of anyone else, only because of themselves. She is only living out her own fears, they do not have to have any effect on you.
6. Forgive yourself and her and let it go…again you were the one that chose your life and your experiences and her telling you those things when you were little was something you wanted to experience, and now you can decide to take them and to empower yourself with it, and stop letting it have any control over you. Choose to step into your power and say “I decide” “I choose”, own your power, you have more than enough compassion, talent, love, knowledge and passion to make your life what you want, and no one can choose differently for you!
Finally, you appear very aware you can intend positive manifestations, and that goes for thoughts, feelings, people everything. Focus on that , not on your mother or anything else outside of you…the power is in you, now, use it and let others follow their path, while you flourish on yours!!
Let me know when you want to do another session!
Love, nan “