Skip to main content

Can you help me please? struggle…

By May 18, 2011March 11th, 2019Blog

CAN YOU HELP ME?

I am completing a powerful, transformative audio and Spirit stopped me and directed me to get your input… so if you could take a couple minutes right now, and tell me in the comments below, just one thing about struggle,  I would be so grateful!! I know you have golden nuggets to share with me!

I would really love to know what is your biggest belief about struggle or struggle and money? How do you use it to sabotage yourself?

Answer soon…

Here’s an example: The belief that ‘I have to struggle to be a good, worthy person’ or ‘I have to struggle to make money”

or “I have to do it all myself… THANKS!

• Teresa says:

Good morning Nan,

I struggle with the thoughts of having extra. Thanks for everything.

• angela says:

the usual, I am being greedy, money is not the answer… The big struggle is “it is too much to handle” this being marketing, and business know how…
    thanks for all you do

• Lara says:

My struggles are about self-worth and the belief that I’m not able to earn as much as I want because I feel everything I do has too little value, even if they’re good products I’m sure everything I do will result in a flop.

• Vicky says:

Hi Nan. I feel like it’s ok to help other people but it’s hard to give to myself and that only other people can have money. I am starting to realize that I’m keeping MYSELF at the level of “only having enough to get by” because I don’t believe I have anything to offer for a better job and I don’t deserve a better job. I don’t know how to change it. Somehow it’s ok for others but not for me, like I don’t deserve money or any comforts. Maybe if I could change my beliefs, I wouldn’t settle for jobs with little reward.

Thank you for the Q&A meetings on Facebook. 🙂
    Vicky

• Cindy says:

My beliefs – I work SO hard to make changes/progress and see little in return. I have countless examples in my life were I took chances and risks with faith which I thought were divinely guided, only to have everything blow up in my face. I am beaten down and struggling to get back up every day – with the fear that I will be beaten down yet again.

• kevin says:

how do you change a belief??????????????

• Genny says:

I have always worked secretarial positions and felt I didn’t deserve anything “better”. Even after I earned my Bachelor’s degree (summa cum laude), I’m still in the secretarial world. I struggle with feeling that I’m not worthy of wealth, that this is my “place” in life.

• Susanne Witte says:

I always make do with money just have enough for what I need. Money is coming when I need it but not enough. I think I do deserve and owe it to my child to have a great live. Some how there are always coming unexpected bills and big one so my faith or believe in money get tested. I am confronted with limited believe systems and sure lot’s of them are from my upbringing. Like : “Money don’t grow on trees.”; “You have to work very hard to become rich.” ; “We can’t afford that our family is not rich.”; and and and… you know what I mean. I decided not to be victim anymore of this type of believe system …thank you for helping NAN…if you can dream or think it you can do it. Now I have to put the action into it.

Susanne: good atttitude… let go of the past beliefs, they do not support your joyful happy life! Focus on what you want and keep moving towards it!

I know what you mean Katrina, I still find that sometimes I do this too… making it harder or working longer than is necessary… it really does take focus to break it, but you can!:)

• Joyel says:

Hi Nan, yes well it seems the struggle is inward for me at times, the conflict of what is spiritually and morally correct attitude. The Eastern philosophy of letting go of the thought of possessions and what truly serves myself and the world, and I realize we are operating on the monetary system so we must work within it. I feel so abundant spiritually most of the time and bringing that into manifestation on this earth plane is the challenge for me it seems. I know that you cannot help others when you are poor yourself so I am willing to be rich to be that living demonstration, for it is the grace of God/Goddess creator self that is honored for these gifts. I know I am not seperate from this abundant Universe that we are truly One and the same, SO BE IT! Namaste Joyel